Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 173945 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #225 on: December 12, 2013, 01:25:14 AM »

I had a dream about the forum last night. There was this one topic where the theme was different; it was all black. That topic, for whatever reason, was a topic about Blue started by a newbie called IHeartBBD (weeeeeird...) Anyway, when I tried to post on it, my computer came up with a message that said that if I posted on this topic, my computer would explode and possess me with a devil. Would I like to post anyway? I didn't post there, but lots of other forumers posted there and seemed to have no problem with the weird theme or the newbie that seemed to like Blue. Even when I asked about it on other threads, nobody knew what I was talking about.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• I'm pro-opera and I vote
« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2013, 01:44:42 PM »

Was I in it?

I had a dream where me and my friend were auditioning (yes, auditioning) for the volleyball team, which was actually the tennis team. And if the coach like the way we played, we got in. I couldn't play volleyball/tennis, but tried out anyway. My friend was so much better and I was really jealous, and mad because I made a total fool of myself. The worst part was when I missed hitting the volleyball with the racquet entirely, but I swung it with too much force and it flew out of my hand into someone else's face, and I fell on my butt. Later, I had to watch Austin Powers for my Spanish midterm, but I couldn't enjoy it because I was scared my mom would find out and deem the movie inappropriate, and take me out of the class and put me in Research, which was the class I was supposed to be taking.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #227 on: December 16, 2013, 02:22:23 PM »

I don't really remember.
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

« Reply #228 on: December 19, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »

I had a really weird dream involving Artemis Fowl ad my own execution. Apparently I had helped Artemis kill younger Opal Koboi (the villainess of the series, for those of you who don't know), and since the fairies were opposed to murder, even of insane criminal pixies, they decided to give me the death sentence. Which is ironic, because even though I tried to prevent deaths by killing someone who killed hundreds, they punished me - with DEATH. Anyway, it was decided that my execution would take place after school on Thursday. Thursday came, and I still went to school, because it was better than moping around at home wallowing in my own self-pity. All of my friends and teachers were a bit uneasy around me, always avoiding eye contact, but they didn't want to ruin my last day on Earth by making me panic, so they didn't mention the fact that I was going to die that afternoon. As I was leaving my math class, I suddenly realized one perk of dying - no homework. So I asked my math teacher, who looked like my science teacher for some reason, if I had to complete my homework assignment. She replied with, "No, I suppose not," and turned away towards her computer to cry. I went through the school day as usual, played orange-ball one final time with my friends at lunch, and proceeded to get my instrument from my locker afte my last period. That was the first day of after-school band practice, so there were a bunch of band kids lined up on the ramp. Most of them I didn't know, because they were in the level below me, but they recognized me and asked why I wasn't going. I simply said, "I have other engagements to attend to." There was, however, one person that I recognized, which was my friend who I talked to everyday after school in the band room. Me, him, and his sister always had the best conversations in those times, and I just wanted it to be like that just one last time. He was trying, I could tell, but in the end his sadness got the better of him. He basically did what Effie did when she said goodbye to Katniss before the 75th Hunger Games, when she said that she was so proud...of her victors (I loved that scene so much ;-;). When I was about to leave, he said, "See you tomorrow...or...not." After that I went home to drop off my things and change, because apparently I had to look presentable, even if I was going to die. Right before I left, I grabbed my laptop, so I could visit the forum and play this one game that I have at least one more time. Also, I had a countdown of how much time I had left. At that point it was 600 minutes, or five hours. I went to the school and stood in line, because my execution wasn't until 9:00, and there were other people that needed "services", whatever that meant. As I waited, I started to contemplate this whole thing. I didn't think I was going to mind dying this much, I had never been afraid of death, since it was just like sleeping, in a way. And I loved sleeping - what better way to escape the cruelness and boringness of life? But that whole day, I had constantly been reminded of all the good things, of everything and everyone I was being forced to leave behind. And I realized that I didn't want to die - but I was too afraid, too guilty, and too unmotivated but do anything but stand there, and wait. While I waited, some random lady told me "the price" of my execution. Apparently, death is the easy way out, and all criminals who have been sentenced with capital punishment must pay their debt to society before they are allowed to "move on". My task was simple - kill the future Opal. Now I was really mad - first of all, the only reason for my execution was that I killed Opal, and two,  I didn't want to kill anyone. Even though Opal was evil, I still didn't want to murder her, even though Artemis had talked me into killing her before. She was crazy and pitiful, and I always felt bad for her when I read the books. I insisted that it was wrong, and fairies were opposed to death, and as an American citizen I had the right to a fair trial by jury. Of course, no one listened. By that point I was just hoping that everyone would come to their senses, that it was all just a big mistake. I tried to comfort myself by envisioning how I would look in school the next day, and panicked when I couldn't. The fact that I was most likely going to die in the next 90 minutes (according to my laptop) hit me then, and I was caught somewhere between terror, acceptance, and wanting to get it over with. It was then that I woke up.

Sorry for the ginormous wall of text. That dream was very profound and quite honestly,
it absolutely scared me. I really needed to get that off my chest.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #229 on: December 19, 2013, 03:46:11 PM »

...wow :o

I had a much less profound dream: I had gone to bed thinking about anime, and I ended up having a dream where I ended up a guest for the Host Club (from Ouran High School Host Club). Except they weren't the hosts from the show, they were Hetalia men (including the Bad Touch Trio...*shudder*). Anyway, this wouldn't have been too weird for a dream if it weren't for the fact that the whole thing was in Japanese, and there was subtitles on the dream :o (Note: I seriously doubt that my subconscious actually formed Japanese sentances, so it was probably actually a load of nonsense syllables. But anyway, it sounded like Japanese and there was subtitles.)

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #230 on: December 19, 2013, 03:59:57 PM »

You guys have interesting dreams. The only thing I can remember about my dream last night is that the boy I like was in it

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #231 on: December 20, 2013, 01:42:04 AM »

So I had a dream last night where me, my mom, and my brother were all in a hotel. Then some random person who they both seemed to be close friends with but who I'd never even heard of showed up and fell asleep on one of the beds. Then I started watching Soul Eater on my iPad (my mom had told me not to come on here for some reason), but my mom said that we were going to go do something fun. I went with her and we ended up in basically a Minecraft LARPing room. I dug a stairway down really far, and eventually, I found a bookstore! Once in the bookstore, I promptly bought three bags of chips larger than I was and was teleported back home.

- Catvomitsky

Julia the Bookworm

« Reply #232 on: December 20, 2013, 04:48:36 AM »

That sounds odd but fun!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #233 on: December 20, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »

I don't understand how I failed to buy books at the bookstore DX

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

« Reply #234 on: December 20, 2013, 09:49:28 AM »

Dreams make no sense. Come on, I delivered myself to my own execution...

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #235 on: December 20, 2013, 09:57:13 AM »

True, true.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

« Reply #236 on: December 22, 2013, 12:01:17 AM »

I had a dream that I got a buzz cut. And that I had to hike across the frozen wilderness for a school field trip. And that I got four lunch detentions by pouring Gatorade all over the school administrators' garden.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #237 on: December 22, 2013, 01:50:02 AM »

I've actually done those first two things before.

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2013, 09:43:00 PM »

So I keep waking up at 2-3 hour increments. The first time it was alright and I remembered perfectly well what I'd been dreaming about(Doctor Who Christmas specials)
Then the second time I had thought I was just continuing my previous dream, but I woke up really confused and I was still half asleep and in my head a satyr was screaming about a list and The people from my doctor who thing were kind of ignoring him. But the weird part is that my blankets were a mess, which is really strange because I hardly ever move in my sleep, and the really warm ones I felt like had something to do with the satyr and I kept trying to toss them off.
So then I took my temperature and on my forehead it was at 103/102, my foot was 101 and my cheek was 102.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #239 on: December 27, 2013, 11:50:44 AM »

Was that all in the dream, or did you really wake up and take your temperature?

I was recalling some of my dreams, and realize that I can remember over 10 dreams where my school was either evil, or the site of some horrible tragedy :I
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 126