Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 174564 times)

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #480 on: May 12, 2014, 10:56:01 AM »

She is Prussia, actually XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

• I'm pro-opera and I vote
« Reply #481 on: May 18, 2014, 02:21:51 AM »

Soo, I had another Hetalia math dream ._.

This time it was with binomials. Chibitalia was C-6/C-3, and the Holy Roman Empire was x-6/x-2 (it may have been x-3, actually). I didn't know whether Chibitalia's expression was equal to HRE's expression and therefore I had to cross-multiply the numerators and denominators, or whether I had to multiply them. At this point, Chibitalia and the Holy Roman Empire climbed up into their respective fractions and started laughing/arguing/flirting. I wondered if C was the same variable as x or not, but then Chibitalia's variable become one with Holy Rome and changed to x. Now I had the idea that I had to factor the binomials, and for some reason got the idea that x-6 (previously C-6) was simplified/factored out as x2=-6, and since I knew that that equation had no real solution, I screamed out "NO SOLUTION!".

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #482 on: May 19, 2014, 06:10:20 AM »

Wow, Cat XD

I had a really in-depth dream about Ouran High School Host club about the love whatever-shape-is-formed-with-three-guys-and-one-girl (kite?), the Hitachiins' identity struggle, and Tamaki's mother, and I ended up dreaming all the way through to the end of a plot, but then I forgot it all .-. Antoinette was in it a lot. I suppose this is what happens when I spend an entire day reading the same manga :P
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

- Catvomitsky

Catvomitsky

« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2014, 12:11:58 PM »

Oh I hate when that happens. You have a really complex dream and can't remember anything about it besides the fact that it had a really complicated plot?

Btw, did you ever tell Prussia your friend about the other Hetalia math dream that I had? XD

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #484 on: May 19, 2014, 02:11:47 PM »

I haven't gotten around to it XD

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #485 on: May 20, 2014, 12:22:16 AM »

I dreamt that this incredibly attractive senior kept showing up wherever my family was and talking to them and being flirtatious and then he showed up at my house to say bye before he left for college and we were both wearing the same camo hoodie. Idk, it was weird.

Higher, further, faster

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #486 on: May 21, 2014, 11:36:46 PM »

I dreamed last night that I was trying desperately to find the Ouran High School manga, and couldn't find it anywhere, and just kept looking. I blame this on Pan. ;)
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #487 on: May 21, 2014, 11:39:29 PM »

Awesome XD

I had a dream that I woke up, started to get out of bed, and discovered that the floor had become boiling water infested with sharks .-.

- Catvomitsky

Julia the Bookworm

« Reply #488 on: May 21, 2014, 11:40:09 PM »

that sounds terrifying!

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #489 on: May 21, 2014, 11:42:42 PM »

Except it wasn't. That was the weird part. My dream self didn't seem to care.

- Catvomitsky

Mistik

• Smiles make things better
« Reply #490 on: May 23, 2014, 02:23:58 AM »

I had a dream that my senior class was breaking in to the school to steal huge bags of candy and we ended up in a candy island, no idea why I had this at all, maybe I just had a craving for candy  :)
nature is always beutiful no matter what it faces

Catvomitsky

« Reply #491 on: May 26, 2014, 12:32:01 PM »

I had a dream where my mom was 10 year younger and got pregnant, and just after the baby was born (with the help of my friends, they drove her to the hospital) she was going to take me to the beach, but then a lunar eclipse went wrong. The moon went from red, to black with a halo of sunlight around it, then split into three circles before quickly rising up in the sky and dissolving into blinding red light. The sun had massive flares that burned away the atmosphere. I could feel the air heating up and here the screams, but then the road fell away and my mom drove over the cliff, and I was thankful because I didn't have to witness civilization burn. Then it crashed into the ground and I felt myself die, except my thoughts continued to linger for 7 seconds, and all I could think of was how I would never get to talk to my friend in band class again, and the results of some personality test I took the day before, and then I died.

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #492 on: May 26, 2014, 12:49:14 PM »

...that's...really depressing :(

- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #493 on: May 27, 2014, 12:58:04 AM »

More dreams about my crush! ;-;

So it started that I was in some sort of Irish dance stamina competition, and you had to repeatedly do the same dance move over and over with your dance school for like three hours with ten minute breaks. So I was in a dance school that was smaller than the others in the competition and it started and was going well and then we had our first break and for some reason I took my shoes off and wandered and I got back late and they started again and I couldn't get my shoes back on and somehow it was over and the girls came out like all super angry at me and one refused to talk to me.
So anyway I gave up trying to fix that and I had a horseshow to go to. So I left but the one girl texted me and fixed it. So I go to the horse show and I'm going into my horsemanship class and the judge is like 'you have to ride your horse like you're in side saddle for the pattern' and we were all freaking out and I was so freaked out that I forgot my pattern and no one had a copy of it so I got off to go find it and the show office had taken it down and I was crying and then I turn around and BAM there he(Dreamboat) is with my pattern. I freaked out and hugged him and then I didn't even finish the class, we just left. So we somehow ended up in like a garage that was in some neighborhood and we started holding hands and I asked him about joining my brother's men's league and he said he'd think about it and ugh holding hands with dream him was the best.

Higher, further, faster

Panzercrappitastica

« Reply #494 on: May 27, 2014, 01:02:27 AM »

I had another dream about Ouran High School Host Club, but all of the characters' personalities were backwards and most of them ended up married at the end. Haruhi married Kyoya, Tamaki married Renge; I think Mori married a cat...it was strange.

- Catvomitsky
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 126