Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 174000 times)

Blue

Re: Dreams?
« Reply #525 on: August 07, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

Liam likes to make noise in the morning. If it's not her, then it's the crickets.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #526 on: August 07, 2014, 04:16:42 AM »

Oh Liam you silly frog

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

• I'm pro-opera and I vote
« Reply #527 on: August 08, 2014, 05:22:55 AM »

Wow ya apparently I'm the only one with weird dreams anymore
I've had a bunch of weird dreams, I've just been too busy to post them...except now.

Okay warning intense weird ahead. Read at your own risk.

So I don't really remember much of the actual plot from this dream, just random details and general concepts. But it started out where I was at this party in my school's gym after band camp, and I was supposed to play a solo but I had picked up the wrong instrument and for some reason I went around the whole time trying to play woodwind instruments even though I can only play brass instruments. Then my friend came up and she was like, "WTF are you doing" and I just sat there and replied by saying that we were all drunk and none of us would remember this in the morning, or even care. Everyone was throwing instruments and some people were stripping and at some points I would question why I was acting so spontaneous and out-of-character and then I'd remember that the whole thing was a dream and get sad. Every time that happened I would go up to my friend and shout "I'M DRUNK" and throw and instrument or kiss a random person, or throw a random person and kiss an instrument. Anyway, after some time I really had to pee and even though it was only a dream and I was aware of this fact, I had to find a real bathroom even though my parents and my friends all suggested that I just go in a random corner. So after trekking through the jungle, me and three of my best friends found this port-a-potty , except it was controlled by the ghost from Ghostbusters and he had a Russian accent. To use the bathroom, he said we had to do four amusing tasks (like the queen of the Seelie Court made Clary and Jace do to escape, sort of....): 1. roleplay these characters from a fanfiction (which involved giggling like idiots and kissing each other on the cheek), 2. knit a quilt out of fabric samples that smelled like eggs, 3. I don't remember, and 4. use an inside voice while completing the previous three activities. So that happened and I never ended up using the bathroom. Also, throughout the whole dream random people from my band would just appear and if he or she was an officer or a drum major we would have to call him or her "master". After that, we all still acted like we were high and drunk, and everyone smiled stupidly, and since a random pool appeared everyone jumped in it because why the heck not. Later, I went to see Divergent since it had just come out on DVD and was re-released in theaters to commemorate its new DVD status. It was completely different from the actual version, particularly the end. It ended with a viewer insert in which the viewer, as Tris, would jump into a boat full of Amity, who looked like people from Amity island from Jaws, to save them from starting a war with the Candor. I was the only one who noticed this, and when I mentioned the new ending to people over dinner, they thought I was insane. Then the Olympics started. My aunt wanted to know the status, so I checked the official 2k15 Olympics website, which looked suspiciously similar to my online Phys Ed home page. They had pictures of the chibi Hetalia countries, if you clicked on their circular chibi heads you could see how many medals that country had won. Since it was also an international cooking contest, you could also see how many cooks each country had, and how many sponges each had brought (for cleaning up the kitchen afterwards, since a cooking contest as big as that is bound to make a mess). I was disappointed to find that America was in the lead, since I wanted Russia to win (I had developed Stockholm Syndrome from the ghost incident). Russia was in second place though. I told my aunt, and then this thing happened where my dad wanted me to microwave this chocolte-and-haggis squiddle (squiddle = animal from Homestuck) for my aunt, because chocolate-haggis squiddles, if consumed, give one instant knowledge of Olympics scores. I didn't want to for some reason, which I don't remember but seemed very important to me at the time. I ended up conceding, and angrily throwing the squiddle in the microwave and dislocating its little tentacles, and then I felt bad, so I tried to fix it with some sort of food-safe bonding agent. As the microwave turned, the dream faded out.

You know, if I ever go insane, I'm gonna show my therapist this thread. I wonder what he or she would make of it...lol

FirelordAzula

• I'll show you lightning!
« Reply #528 on: August 08, 2014, 10:42:30 PM »

/\ Wow. I'm not really sure what to say to that...
Westerforum Resident Thing-Starter!

Wielder of the Staff of Sanity Transfer, Official Peep of the Bloodbath, Watcher of Too Much Anime and Buffy, Lord of the Fire Nation, Amateur Player of Banjo, Book-Obsessed Teenager~yep, that's me.

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Catvomitsky

« Reply #529 on: August 08, 2014, 10:57:27 PM »

I told my friend about this dream, and the first thing he had to say was, "who was stripping?" XD

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #530 on: August 09, 2014, 11:42:07 AM »

I had a dream about Vocaloids and Fairy Tail where a bunch of the Vocaloids all were wizards and started the Vocaloid guild and were actually really cool, but somehow made an enemy out of Fairy Tail so there was this big battle and Fairy Tail demolished them because they basically were just singing at them and Miku was hitting people with a leek. It was strange but really fun XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #531 on: August 12, 2014, 01:19:41 AM »

Okay so I had like three different dreams last night? So the first one I was in an office type setting and a crazy lady came in and shot one of those big industrial staplers and that set it on fire (for some reason) and the metal started melting really fast and this little girl was there and I rescued her from getting molten metal all over her. Then after that I went to school and everyone followed me into the bathroom to hear what happened (and I mean everyone) and I started telling them but people started talking to each other over me and the principal yelled at me when I asked them to stop and only one person kept listening to my story so I just stopped and broke down crying and my old math teacher came up to me and told me when I was done being pitiful I could come to class.

Next dream! This one I don't remember much of except that it was like a video game and I kept getting attacked by stuff and the end goal was to rescue a bunch of combs that were stuck inside a skull and they could talk and then they were stuffed animals that were in a plastic tank thing so I just dumped them all out and pushed them out this hole thing where other stuffed animals were waiting to hug them.

Annnnd final dream!
My school had started but it was in the National Western complex downtown and so I was all excited because now all my horse friends were there and I went and for some reason I completely missed my first period and went straight to second and I took my bra off and left it by the TV in there(Idk why) and then went downstairs to get my backpack and I saw on the stairs that one of my friends was on his horse on the landing and was boxing a cow and it was really weird so when he was done I went down and walked past him and he said something about how I was pretty and that he'd found my bra so I went and talked to him and I told him I was fourteen and then I left and went to my math class but it was more of my English class and my choir teacher was in the class as a student and I'd missed the entire first part of the speech the teacher was giving and he called on me to tell him what it meant but then someone else answered.
Then I left and suddenly I had a younger sister as well as me so we went on a double date with the kid from the stairs and his older brother but before that happened I woke up.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #532 on: August 17, 2014, 03:29:41 AM »

I had a dream so convoluted, so messed-up, so disturbing, so completely abstract that I cannot post it here. I think my subconscious outdid itself last night.

All I can really say is that it involved a flashback to a trip to Ethiopia that I believed I took in real life in the dream, but now in real life believe is from a past dream that I dreamt years ago.

Also the other night I had a dream about a frog that Russia from Hetalia gave me that I named Rusame after the ship but called Sam for short, and it hopped away and I had to chase it down the street, eventually ending in a bus crash.

Tbh I'm just glad I'm not having school dreams

holywalrus2

• Villain, I have done thy mother
« Reply #533 on: August 22, 2014, 11:22:10 AM »

So I had like the weirdest dream I've had in a while last night??

The first part I remember was that there was this company that sold cigarettes for children and one of my family members smoked them. And I got pissed at them for whatever reason so I stole their cigarette pack and because the package looked just like a pad wrapper I hid it among my pads???
Then for the next part of my dream I was lucid dreaming in my school, but then my lucid dreaming powers stopped working and I heard some teachers whispering to each other that were trying to trick me into thinking it was a dream and it was super meta and I starting panicking because it felt my reality was shattering.
Theeeeen I was doing this weird creepy scavenger hunt in this weird supermarket which I had a feeling was part of a simulation/in another dimension. The scavenger hunt was lead by this guy who, long story short, was a banana salesman in a turnpike rest stop (this is actually a guy I met irl, and my brother and I took a picture with him because he's semi-internet famous).
Then I was back with my old classmates from when I lived in Belgium, and we were playing a bunch of video games on this giant TV. We ended up playing Super Dangan Ronpa 2 (how we managed that is quite the mystery since I'm confident that absolutely no one I went to school with spoke Japanese or had any interest in murder-mystery/Ace Attorney style games) and everyone started making fun of Komaeda and I got really offended even though he's crazy. And whoever was playing the game was doing terribly and couldn't figure out the culprit and I kept trying to help them but I had forgotten how to speak French so I just shouted at them in English.
"Confused? At a loss for what to do? Wow, sounds like you're human. Good luck."

Catvomitsky

« Reply #534 on: August 25, 2014, 07:56:17 AM »

I had a dream in which I was eating dinner at one of my teacher's houses with several of my friends, and somehow I knew of a plot to poison our food with a drug that would make us act crazy and eventually lose control of our consciousness. I had come up with several ways to avoid eating the food so I would remain untouched by the poison, such as replacing my water with clear Ice Punch Gatorade, sticking cookies in my bra, and feigning a stomach illness so I wouldn't be expected to partake of the main meal. But, I couldn't warn the others because the teacher and his wife were always watching, and I knew that if they heard me, it would end disastrously. When the time came to sit at the dinner table and eat, I was so nervous and afraid that my nervousness would betray the fact that I knew. The water was served in 1/2-gallon betta fish tanks of assorted-lid colors, which probably was inspired by the fact that I got a new fish tank the other day. All of the cookies looked really delicious, especially these brown and pink ones, and I wasn't sure that I would be able to restrain myself from taking one, since I was so hungry. As I saw my friends eating and drinking, I became so disgusted with myself for watching them all descend into madness without so much as trying to subtly hint to them not to eat the food, all while selfishly planning to save myself. They were slowly becoming unhinged, and suddenly I made a snap decision that I would rather go down with them then watch them all destroy themselves. I chugged the fishbowl full of water, shoved several cookies in my face, and when the meal arrived I practically jumped across the table to get it. I could feel myself losing control of my actions, and in my deranged mental state, I made the logical connection that if I hadn't eaten the food, I would've had to fake being drugged anyway or else they would suspect something and kill me anyway. Eventually I became so high that when they took us to the pet store afterwards, I thought the cat food was Cocoa Puffs and ate some of it, then spit it out and put it back in the bag. The dream faded out as I became to drugged to form coherent thoughts.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 07:59:01 AM by Catvomitsky »

Reenie-La

« Reply #535 on: August 25, 2014, 09:45:36 AM »

Been taking a medicine/herbal supplement called Valerian Root and have been having a lot of vivid dreams lately. They seem very real, like they used to be for me before I was stabilized on Abilify. Been feeling more rested too~

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #536 on: August 25, 2014, 10:17:53 AM »

I think I dreamt that I got cute messages on tumblr but when I woke up and checked, there were none :(

Higher, further, faster

Reenie-La

« Reply #537 on: August 25, 2014, 10:18:27 AM »

Awh :c

Catvomitsky

« Reply #538 on: August 25, 2014, 11:10:34 AM »

yay, Reenie! That's great!

Reenie-La