Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 126

Author Topic: Dreams?  (Read 174424 times)

Catvomitsky

• I'm pro-opera and I vote
Re: Dreams?
« Reply #900 on: November 15, 2015, 03:39:38 AM »

That's actually pretty awesome. I wish that comic existed. I kind of ship the brunette and the man-bun glasses guy. I would so read this comic :P

I had a dream where me and like 4 of my friends were on a five day vacation, and on one day we felt like we didn't do enough, so we decided to break into a house where a bunch of politicians were staying nearby and steal Hillary Clinton's water bottle. So it was nighttime and we broke in, and we were really careful not to leave fingerprints or anything, even though there wasn't an alarm system. The next day we saw an article about it in the local newspaper, about how people couldn't even feel safe in their own hotels without fear of having their water bottle stolen. We felt guilty and thus decided to return the water bottle that night to the same spot, and that way it would be like it was never stolen. So we went back at night, except it was a disaster since we brought all of our luggage, which we kept having to put down or else it would make noise. We finally put the water bottle back, but we left my backpack in the foyer. As we went to get it back, IDK showed up with a security guard. I was so mad so me and one of my other friends started cursing them out, since they were ruining our mission to put it back, not even to steal it. Somehow we came to an agreement, and we didn't get in trouble. Then we all sat down on the couch and chilled.

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #901 on: November 19, 2015, 02:36:03 AM »

I dreamt that a group of people had to evacuate their home and go somewhere else. They found and awesome place and it fast forwarded a few years and they had like a military school set up and stuff like that and so it was basically about these two kids that got to fly a helicopter for the first time. The boy like. He went up and at first freaked out but then he got it and was totally fine and it was so cool and the girl was just a pro at it. But um the boy had these two professora and one like admitted that he was in love with the boy and the other one was just like...dude no. And the girl and this other girl that flew with her were totally into each other but the girl that had flown for the first time like started crying because she had always wanted her brother to teach her how but he had been killed in the evacuation and yeah.
Prior to this I dreamt that I went to see a band and it was some weird parade thing and they asked me to sing and I kind of did and then we were in a mall and my grandma opened a store and I was like yes and then me and a group of people were all like in bed and about to sleep and then we got up and all went to get food and the guy serving the food was the professor from the other dream (not the one in love with his student but the other one) and yeah that's what I remember.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #902 on: November 25, 2015, 11:50:57 AM »

This is the third dream I've had since school began in which I've been forced to tell my parents that I'm disinterested in pursuing relationships, romance, or sex, and they've responded by lashing out and calling me 'unnatural'. They're getting increasingly realistic  :-\

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #903 on: November 25, 2015, 12:05:54 PM »

All I can remember from my dream last night is that I caught on fire

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #904 on: November 25, 2015, 12:26:14 PM »

Side effect of seeing MJ maybe? :P

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #905 on: November 25, 2015, 12:43:00 PM »

Probably.

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #906 on: November 27, 2015, 03:28:43 AM »

I had this awful dream which apparently only happened because I couldn't form a proper sentence when my mom woke me up earlier. I had this photo album for school except it kept changing because there was a new Ace Attorney game coming out on Thanksgiving, which I started freaking out over since I haven't even finished the ones I have, and suddenly Pan was in my parents' bedroom, and then my family was on vacation in Italy and they kept leaving my places, and then the demons were chasing me. Four of them were from that dating SIM I accidentally looked up last night and one was Sebastian from Black Butler. Then I asked my parents for my iPod touch except they said it didn't work. I knew it would if I was just allowed to have it, but they said they only way I could get it back to normal was to win a chess match with this guy that was staring at me irl in the bookstore yesterday. Some snotty kid was following me around telling me I couldn't win so I shoved him off the gondola and he turned into algae. Then I was in some random convention thing, in which I joined a protest march with the people in my grade. I saw my old ASL teacher, who my friend and I approached, and she gave us some valuable papers which my friend who I haven't talked to in forever randomly took. I told her I'd text her so she could give me the papers later, but my contact names of everyone had been turned into random gibberish like #~;GX3&##~. As she was crossing the bridge to leave, which looked like the Blackfriars Bridge for some reason, I realized I had to catch her. So I did a magical badass leap across the river. And then that's when my mom woke me up and I started rambling nonsense ...

Catvomitsky

« Reply #907 on: November 29, 2015, 01:42:12 AM »

I had a dream that Walrus was actually a fish who could turn into some male elf demon thing to speak but was mostly just a fish who I had to take care of and carry around in a ziplock bag filled with water because s/he was working on a group project with me for some reason. It was...extremely peculiar, to say the least.

Catvomitsky

« Reply #908 on: November 30, 2015, 02:22:09 AM »

Triple posting...whatever

I had a massive crossover dream of basically everything I've seen in the last few days. A bunch of characters and peoplewere in a pool including Gale and Johanna from THG, who incidentally were total assholes. Everyone in the pool got free candy which was supposed to drug us to make us calm or something. And certain people could walk on water, which I discovered after seeing a random character from Avatar doing so. I was one of those people, and Lana Skye didn't like that when I told Gale and Johanna, and then all three of them told me to get the hell away from them. I met up with two of my friends, one of whom was confused by "titties". I think she had eaten the candy, so I told both of them to not eat it again so they could have a clear mind. They put on a movie, which started out really bad but then the protagonist noticed that John Green was an extra and asked for his autograph. Also John Green was wearing a wig for some reason. Then he asked if John Green could be a proper character in his movie, and he said yes. The next shot was of John Green dressed up like Alois Trancy and dancing around. (I don't think I'll ever get that mental image out of my head...) Then I told my friends that we had to escape while everyone was distracted. We tried to escape but then I woke up.

Panzercrappitastica

• Westerforum Resident Exalt
« Reply #909 on: November 30, 2015, 02:48:35 AM »

I'm laughing harder than I should at that XD
Purple-handed peep Volger with a flash tattoo hoverboarding around the Lynx in the blue hour with adreneline coursing through his penguins while failing to own the sunset! In a hoop skirt.

Pan the Imperial Bucket Holder

"Early to bed, early to rise, early to plan the world's demise"
- Catvomitsky

|ĸιrα|

« Reply #910 on: November 30, 2015, 05:15:38 AM »

I don't even know where to start because I had like 50 different dreams.
One was that I was in Oklahoma, trying to get ready to show but everyone had disappeared and my outfit was gone and then I found it again in this weird bathroom that was freaky and then it changed and I was like a fly on the wall and this person was all alone in the same place I had been in the first dream, but they were freaked out because of radiation because they kept saying they were "new" and the radiation would affect them more than other people, but there was this creature that looked like an ant eater that kept wandering around and it was scared of it because it was from outside but they kept following it around and finally the creature got tired of it and found them in the bathroom and kind of attacked them but not really??
Then it changed again and I was in the same place but now it was a house and there was a huge lake thing that cruise ships went on and I tried to take this tiny little boat out that was basically one of those huge inner tubes with a botton to sit in and and engine and a sail (??) and I would try to take it out but a cruise ship would come by and the waves would capsize it. So that kept happening and then it was sent flying through the air and the dream changed again and there were these pirates in the radioactive environment around the lake and they had a baby tiger and so they went around doing their pirate business (I don't really remember the details of this) and the captain revealed that he could change things and that was weird and then he revealed that the tiger was actually his second in commands daughter, who had been dying and for some.reason the only way to save her was to turn her into a tiger.
Then I woke up and fell back asleep and I was at my old highschool and ye olde crush was there so I freaked and then I tried helping some children with their school work and then I was like "yeah you get it now ok" and I went to work on my essay and my professor had switched my folder (idk where this came from we don't have folders) and I had someone else's laptop as well as my own and I had no clue who they were

Higher, further, faster

Catvomitsky

« Reply #911 on: December 10, 2015, 11:00:51 AM »

I had a dream that I got to meet the cast of Catching Fire and moved back into my old townhouse. It was so great ;-;

Julia the Bookworm

« Reply #912 on: December 11, 2015, 03:37:21 AM »

^ I actually know someone who was an extra in Catching Fire.

Catvomitsky

« Reply #913 on: December 11, 2015, 09:35:49 AM »

That's awesome! I went to the hotel where the Training Center elevator scene was :P

Catvomitsky

« Reply #914 on: December 13, 2015, 02:24:37 AM »

Kira Kira Kira if you're here you might wanna read this ::)

I had a dream where I was part of some secret spy organization in the area where I used to live, and I went undercover to try to find the neighbors that I used to live next door to, but I accidentally ended up trespassing and had to hide in someone's house. My friend was randomly rich for some reason and had an entire floor of her house dedicated to a forest of Christmas trees and statues from their travels around the world. Also her dad was her butler. I hid in one of her rooms with someone else I know. We had a fish in the room, which was going to serve some sort of purpose, but I accidentally dropped it out the window somehow. Then the other guy said that the spell wouldn't work without the fish, and we needed an ENFP to replace it. So he went out and got some random apparently ENFP girl that kind of looked and sounded like Kira. She left for some reason, but not before telling the other guy how to get the fish back. Then for some reason, the fish had to make an account on the forum. It could speak morse code, so he translated what it wanted its username to be. Turns out it was 'randompersonhorselover', but in the dream that was Kira's old username. Somehow I figured out that Kira was the fish and shapeshifted into a person after she fell out the window, then back into a fish. I told the Kira/fish this, who seemed to get embarrassed, and pulled out a tiny book to start reading. Then some other stuff happened, including a lunar eclipse in which the shadow of my friends' house's Christmas tree forest floor was on the moon for some reason, and I battled with some spy demons. But yeah, this is at least the second time I've had a dream about a forumer being a shapeshifting fish .-.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 126