Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 126

Author Topic: Things That Remind you of Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath:  (Read 106608 times)

MismatchedSocks

Re: Things That Remind you of Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath:
« Reply #1185 on: December 20, 2011, 08:29:49 AM »

When you draw a time period dress on your Leviathan RP character. 
I based the dress on a Downton Abbey dress. (I haven't seen it yet, but I've been looking at all of the google pictures of their costumes.)

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #1186 on: December 20, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »

Last night Downton was on television for four hours. (I was so happy. Made my day.) I had pencils in my hand. Of course I drew dresses. On Deryn. And Barlow. :3

Then, the trailer for Series 2 showed, and it's about the First World War. Oh dear Downton. I'm excited.

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!
« Reply #1187 on: December 21, 2011, 09:08:39 AM »

Last night Downton was on television for four hours. (I was so happy. Made my day.) I had pencils in my hand. Of course I drew dresses. On Deryn. And Barlow. :3

Then, the trailer for Series 2 showed, and it's about the First World War. Oh dear Downton. I'm excited.

I have seen it too! Season 2 seems so exciting! I hope nobody I care about dies.

"Have you never thought of walking Tazza yourself?"

Dr. Barlow's eyes widened a bit. "What an odd suggestion."

"Mighty unsavory," her loris said.

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #1188 on: December 21, 2011, 09:20:32 AM »

I have seen it too! Season 2 seems so exciting! I hope nobody I care about dies.

I know!

"It's like everyone I've ever danced with is dead." D:

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!
« Reply #1189 on: December 21, 2011, 09:34:15 AM »

I know!

"It's like everyone I've ever danced with is dead." D:

War is terrible, especially this one. So, I'm pretty much freaking out.

waxesnostalgic

• Crazed Leviathan Fangirl
    • Leviathan Wiki
« Reply #1190 on: December 21, 2011, 01:42:55 PM »

Well, I went to the library yesterday and they had Downton Abbey on the new shelf, even though it wasn't in their catalog yet. So I stayed up until 12:30 watching the whole thing, and I loved it. Of course, now I want to see season 2.  ;D
"I may not understand Goliath," he said simply. "But I understand Darwinist fabrications even less."
"Keep it that way," Volger said. "You're the heir to the Austrian throne, not some zookeeper." -Goliath

Leviathan Wiki

Seven

• Mad as a hatter!
« Reply #1191 on: December 21, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »

Well, I went to the library yesterday and they had Downton Abbey on the new shelf, even though it wasn't in their catalog yet. So I stayed up until 12:30 watching the whole thing, and I loved it. Of course, now I want to see season 2.  ;D

Yay! Isn’t it great! It is impossible just to watch one episode. Even my dad was into it. It’s almost like Pride and Prejudice and Gossip Girl mashed together. *resists urge to gush* It’s so awesome.

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #1192 on: December 21, 2011, 05:20:54 PM »

This show must be really good must watch...

--when you watch TV and find people that are like characters Leviathan.
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

--Member of the small jaw club-- c:

FlowerofIce

• Between a rock and a hard place
« Reply #1193 on: December 21, 2011, 05:37:21 PM »

Yay! Isn’t it great! It is impossible just to watch one episode. Even my dad was into it. It’s almost like Pride and Prejudice and Gossip Girl mashed together. *resists urge to gush* It’s so awesome.
Oh my God, why have I not heard of this before? First of all I love Pride and Prejudice and second of all I love Gossip Girl.... don't judge, they're all super good looking.. I have to watch Downton Abbey!!
Bella gerant alii, tu felix Austria, nube
But then again, at the moment they have better things to do ~Goliath

MWAH TO YOU TOO IAN ♥

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #1194 on: December 22, 2011, 01:32:06 AM »

Oh my God, why have I not heard of this before? First of all I love Pride and Prejudice and second of all I love Gossip Girl.... don't judge, they're all super good looking.. I have to watch Downton Abbey!!
Yes, watch the Downton! WATCH IT! :D Then, we can fangirl all about it.

kay101

• TORCHES
« Reply #1195 on: December 22, 2011, 11:02:04 AM »

When you're watching Monty Python in class and geek out because in the movie they tell a Scottish guy to "get stuffed"
Life is hard. After all, it kills you.
-Katherine Hepburn

"Bye Buddy, hope you find your dad!"
"Thanks Mr. Narwhal!"

"What a colossal exercise in idiocy."
-Alek, Goliath

You know whats wrong with you? Nothing.
-Audrey Hepburn, Charade

These pretzels are making me thirsty!
-Kramer, Seinfeld

Klarsynet

• I like children.
« Reply #1196 on: December 22, 2011, 03:52:01 PM »

The Krampus. In the Leviverse, they would probably be able to breed one of these. O_o

Starbuck

• Resident pilot
« Reply #1197 on: December 26, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »

The only animal humans have changed thru nuclear radiation from nuclear explosions is a shark with developed another fin after operation crossroads in which multiple hydrogen bombs were dropped on small islands in the pacific. This was after wwII

nerd_herd

« Reply #1198 on: December 29, 2011, 06:11:39 PM »

My cousin Pat has this shirt with sunglasses and a mustache on it....everytime I see I think of a modern day, cool, hippie version of Volger, and crack up.  the whole time he's just like ???

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #1199 on: December 29, 2011, 06:12:42 PM »

Hahaa that's so cool!!
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

--Member of the small jaw club-- c:
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 126