Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 126

Author Topic: Things That Remind you of Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath:  (Read 106631 times)

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
Re: Things That Remind you of Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath:
« Reply #855 on: November 01, 2011, 10:23:51 AM »

Exactly what my sister thought of me see thought i was crazy but now that i ike leviathan shes all like "You carzzzy!!"  ;D but I think leviathan is the only cool thing about me  8)  ;D
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

--Member of the small jaw club-- c:

Lightning4

« Reply #856 on: November 01, 2011, 10:26:07 AM »

Leviathan is quite cool, indeed. 8)
(Are you not weirded out by the fact that I have 2 1/2 book obsessions?)

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #857 on: November 01, 2011, 10:29:22 AM »

Not really but what exactly does that mean!!??  ???  or is it like 2 of one-half cause if it is then it is kinda weird.  :o  ;D
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Haikyuu

Lightning4

« Reply #858 on: November 01, 2011, 10:30:29 AM »

Well, there's one thing that I'm kind of half-obsessed with and it's a manga so it doesn't really count as a BOOK book.

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #859 on: November 01, 2011, 10:34:18 AM »

ohhhh okkkkkk. Heheh confusion right there my friend! Manga I have heard of them but never really read one.
My friend is sooo mean to me just cause i like books!! whats wrong with that!!??  :o but he doesn't know my obbsssesion with leviathan soooo hes gonna have to refrain from calling me bookworm!!!  ;D

Lightning4

« Reply #860 on: November 01, 2011, 10:35:56 AM »

How could a person not like books? And why are you friends with someone who is mean to you for who you are? (Sorry if that is rude or anything.)
Bookworms are awesome! I am proud to be one!

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #861 on: November 01, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »

exactly thats what i said!!  ;D proud bookworm right here!! (bookworms unite  ;D ) I really don't know why he does that though!  I think hes just jelly cause I have leviathan and he doesn't!!  ::)  ;D  Don'ts worry your not being rude he is !  ;D

Lightning4

« Reply #862 on: November 01, 2011, 10:41:36 AM »

Yay, I'm not rude! *Dances happily*
I read a lot, I'm reading ten books at once, when I finished Uglies I did a happy dance inside, I imagine myself interacting with book characters, I get ridiculous obsessions over books and book characters, I go to the bookstore or library almost every week... *pant pant* I LOVE BOOKS!

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #863 on: November 01, 2011, 10:46:53 AM »

Yupsss..I don't has library close to me so I can't check out bookss!!  :( I can't read so many books at one time cause I like to pace my books (sometimes!) Same here!! one time I got so involed that I was talking to my sister and called her freind Deryn and her other friend alek at least they weren' tthere!!  ;D Book lovers group!! I have book club at school but its during lunch and at lunch I have student council so sometimes I can't go!!  :(  thats how I got leviathan!! but I always read the books they are reading so I can catch up on the books!!  ;D

Lightning4

« Reply #864 on: November 01, 2011, 10:50:12 AM »

I'm only about a mile away from my library so I go there a lot.
Whoever invented libraries was a barking genius.

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #865 on: November 01, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »

Luckkys!!!  ;D Trueeeee Totally agreee!!! barking genius they are!! if only I had a library!!!  :( the only one is at school and they don't even have good books!! Not one single Leviathan book!!  >:(  ;D

Lightning4

« Reply #866 on: November 01, 2011, 10:54:11 AM »

WHAT? That's terrible!!! :'(
My school library is pretty good, but I hardly ever use it. Too busy trying to be on time for class.

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #867 on: November 01, 2011, 10:57:31 AM »

the only time I can go is during lunch or before school amd both times you have to have a pass and if you ask for one the teachers won't give you one!!! Whats up with that!!! How are children supposed to broaden there minds if the teachers wont give thenm a barking pass!!!  :o  >:( It is totally teriblle but then again my school is horrible!!  ;D

Lightning4

« Reply #868 on: November 01, 2011, 11:00:28 AM »

My school's okay, but indeed, there is never time to go to the library!

Dinosaurs-in-Airplanes

• Swimming Dragon
« Reply #869 on: November 01, 2011, 11:03:25 AM »

No time in the world!  >:( My school is horibble as I said before they are so weird like yeah> The people there are so UUUUGgggHHh. Ponies and grossness they talk about gosh!! but my friends make up for that!!  ;D

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 126