Scott Westerfeld Forum

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 126

Author Topic: Things That Remind you of Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath:  (Read 106317 times)

Jemmy1213

• *SPAZ*
Re: Things That Remind you of Leviathan/Behemoth/Goliath:
« Reply #90 on: May 03, 2011, 02:45:49 PM »

Every once in a while the school cafeteria breaks out in a 'We will, we will, rock you, rock you" stomp. It's awesome. And my class will start randomly sing the 'Mysterious Ticking Noise'....
"Alec muttered a retort into his coffee. It rhymed with something that sounded a lot more like 'ducking glass mole'."

PhoenixAshes

• "I am about to die."
« Reply #91 on: May 03, 2011, 02:47:40 PM »

Funny thing, my class tried to recreate the food fight when we got to high school our freshman year. I wasn't in that lunch, but I heard it didn't even last 15 seconds. Our vice principle at the high school is a bada$$. Very little tolerance.

Every once in a while the school cafeteria breaks out in a 'We will, we will, rock you, rock you" stomp. It's awesome. And my class will start randomly sing the 'Mysterious Ticking Noise'....

That is awesome!!

Bananza

• i hope my logic in this post doesnt confuzzul u :)
« Reply #92 on: May 03, 2011, 02:51:06 PM »

WOO! that awesome (the ticking noice one)
im a spy from Middle Earth aboard the Leviathan who graduated Hogwarts with a portal back to Middle Earth in my room at my moms and a portal to Haven at my dads, who fights Darklings at midnight and helps Tally save the world on the weekends and won the Hunger Games. IM TA NINJA IN ALEK'S SPAREROOM.

Clankinist

• I merely chewed in self-defense
    • Yay!! Teh Clanks art!!:D
« Reply #93 on: May 03, 2011, 03:27:52 PM »

People in my school just dress up as gay cowboys.

jessinator11

• With great mustache comes great responsiblity...
    • Belletristic Connoisseur
« Reply #94 on: May 04, 2011, 07:33:41 AM »

...i want to go to your skool lol
"And there the wicked old Witch stayed for a good long time."
"And did she ever come out?"
"Not yet."

"People who claim they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us"

Team Amon!! XD

Bananza

« Reply #95 on: May 04, 2011, 08:27:58 AM »

That is disturbing.....
im a spy from Middle Earth aboard the Leviathan who graduated Hogwarts with a portal back to Middle Earth in my room at my moms and a portal to Haven at my dads, who fights Darklings at midnight and helps Tally save the world on the weekends and won the Hunger Games. IM TA NINJA IN ALEK'S SPAREROOM.

Puddles064

« Reply #96 on: May 04, 2011, 08:46:47 AM »

I am jelous. Your school rocks (no pun intended!). We used to do that on our bus, until we almost got into a crash. The driver blamed us, but she was totally hungover (of course, in 3rd grade, you don't know what hung over is). So we had to stop. Nothing good happens at our school. Ever. Well, I mean, a month ago we had two bomb threats within the same week and the FBI had to come in, and they locked down all our bathrooms (don't ask, I don't even know or want to.). But besides that, nothing. Our school is one of the top stuck-up-snob schools ever. Like, I'm kinda glad, because I have a bunch of really good friends now, and we're a really tight-knit group, but most other people at our school are jerks. :( I have art lessons with kids across the area, and whenever they ask what school we go to, they're just like "Oh. That school."
'Kay, rant over.

Bananza

« Reply #97 on: May 04, 2011, 08:50:42 AM »

I have to tell u my school is the opposite and I hate I'm always know as the geeky girl in the bac! No one even knows my real name these days!

Puddles064

« Reply #98 on: May 04, 2011, 09:06:38 AM »

I have to tell u my school is the opposite and I hate I'm always know as the geeky girl in the bac! No one even knows my real name these days!
That sucks, too. :( Ah, the joys of school.
I wonder who the first person was to say "Hmm...lets lock a bunch of teens of all different personalities and opinions in a building for 6 hours, 180 days a year, and attempt to hammer education into them! Huzzah!".
I really do.

Bananza

« Reply #99 on: May 04, 2011, 09:09:21 AM »

Nice way of putting it. 8) yes and while ur at it let's make the entire state take a test on things the teacher was told NOT to cover in class! Woo!!!

Puddles064

« Reply #100 on: May 04, 2011, 09:11:32 AM »

Nice way of putting it. 8) yes and while ur at it let's make the entire state take a test on things the teacher was told NOT to cover in class! Woo!!!
NICE!!!!!! I love that idea! We have a new standardized test we're supposed to be taking tomarrow that might count as 30% of our grade. The sad thing: the test is for Algebra I, and they have Calculas Material on it. We're all like WTH? And my teacher is like *facepalm* I hope the state knows that nobody is going to graduate once this gets passed...

Bananza

« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2011, 09:17:43 AM »

Yea also let's make a new test for math along with the old and have the kids that are in 8th and 9th grade test take the 7th grade test like the dumber kids (not to be mean or anything) :D

Puddles064

« Reply #102 on: May 04, 2011, 09:19:02 AM »

Yea also let's make a new test for math along with the old and have the kids that are in 8th and 9th grade test take the 7th grade test like the dumber kids (not to be mean or anything) :D
I'm in 8th grade!!!!

Bananza

« Reply #103 on: May 04, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »

Yes and let's do that with the rest of the kids up to high school! There now ur included :)

Clankinist

• I merely chewed in self-defense
    • Yay!! Teh Clanks art!!:D
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2011, 09:38:58 AM »

Wait, do what with us highschoolers?
Woo! I've only got 1 more year of that place and then Im FREEEEEEE!!! *streaks*
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 126