$1.99 Sale of Uglies and Leviathan Ebooks

December 3rd, 2013

News Flash: Uglies and Leviathan ebooks are on sale!
Both titles are $1.99 for all of December. ‘Snot bad.
(This applies to the USA only.)

ebooks

For Leviathan on Nook, click here.
For Uglies on Nook, click here.

For Leviathan on iBooks, click here.
For Uglies on iBooks, click here.

For Leviathan on Kindle, click here.
For Uglies on Kindle, click here.

And for Uglies on Kobo, click here. (Leviathan isn’t on sale on Kobo. Sorry!)

If the internets somehow brought you here with no knowledge of what these books are about, you can check them out here and here.

What the hell. I’m just going to throw in some laudatory quotes:

Leviathan
“Full of nonstop action, this steampunk adventure is sure to become a classic.”
School Library Journal

“When a book pursues you into your dreams, you can’t ignore it.”
Sunday Telegraph

“Wouldn’t it be cool if the First World War had been fought with genetically engineered mutant animals, against steam-powered walking machines? And the answer is, Yes, it would.”
The New York Times

Uglies
“A superb piece of popular art.”
New York Times

“This book, the first in a trilogy, asks engaging questions about the meaning of beauty, individuality, and betrayal. Highly recommended for SF fans or anyone who likes a good, thoughtful adventure.”
Kliatt (starred)

“With a beginning and ending that pack hefty punches, this introduction to a dystopic future promises an exciting series.”
Kirkus Reviews (starred)

22 Responses to “$1.99 Sale of Uglies and Leviathan Ebooks”

Catvomitsky
    December 3rd, 2013 03:33

Is this available on iTunes?

December 3rd, 2013 05:38

Yes! Just updated with those links.

Panzercrappitastica
    December 3rd, 2013 06:09

I already have all the e-books, though. But for anyone who hasn’t read them for lack of money, read them. Now.

Yay, two posts in two days! :D News!

I’m going to repeat what I said in the previous comments: There hasn’t been a meet-up in over a year. Will there be one soon?

December 3rd, 2013 11:03

Icy!
    What about Shay’s third book??

Clo-la
    December 5th, 2013 02:32

LOVED UGGLIES SERIES!!! If anybody hasn’t read them I seriously recommend you read them. I need to read levitation series though….

Okay bye

Panzercrappitastica
    December 5th, 2013 10:07

I recommend Leviathan to you! Unless you’re gone.

Tanya Van Valkenburg
    December 5th, 2013 22:42

So glad I found a place to publicly praise the Uglies series! It is one of the creepiest and most thoughtful, beautiful series I have read. Tally-Wa and Shay-la are forever in my consciousness. Scott’s creation is stunning. I have read the first three. I’m saving Extras for Christmas break – I need more time for the Trilogy to settle in my heart.
    I’d love a prequel series about how the Cities developed – it seems unlikely that all the cities on earth developed the same philosophy and technology, unless they were working in concert. How did it happen?
    Thank you so much, Scott, for enriching my life!

Tanya Van Valkenburg
    December 5th, 2013 22:48

By the way, I (the writer of the last comment) am in my 40s. I have a particular love for well-written fiction for youth. but I don’t see the Uglies series as exclusively interesting to youth. It’s a coming-of-age series that transcends the age of the reader.

Stacie Lynn
    December 7th, 2013 07:25

A few months ago I repurchased and reread the Uglies series (someone borrowed them years ago and never gave them back) and I was so nervous that I wouldn’t love them as much because I’m older now. I wasn’t disappointed at all! Still love them. Still what I consider to be one of my top 3 series of books. Amazing. :-) I would suggest everyone reads them, especially at such a great price. I so hope the series gets made into movies! It would be incredible.

??? ???????? ?? 5 ????
    December 13th, 2013 14:57

It’s actually a awesome plus beneficial item of information and facts. I am satisfied you discussed this handy data around. You need to be us all up to date such as this. Thanks for expressing.

Helena
    December 16th, 2013 08:11

OMFG! These covers are just unique! I love mangas animes and never thought they would make such great work for a book cover, omg! :)

ali
    January 20th, 2014 16:20

What a beautiful picture, I very much enjoy seeing these pictures! I’m glad I discovered this blog.
    I try to visit all the pages of this blog.

hamed
    January 23rd, 2014 14:48

I’m looking for sites where I can find all the necessary training.’m Very happy that I was familiar with your site., For teaching that I thank you for your sitec

partition
    January 25th, 2014 17:34

Writing is an art that everyone does it. Congratulate you for having this art.
    Your blog is unique

February 2nd, 2014 04:43

Since credit is a nominal variable,Tiffany & Co Outlet, the credit growth number wasn’t subject to change I would definitely recommend taking that into account when making this! Allow more than enough period before servingSunday 17th Feb 0100am onwards ESPN UKThis year’s The year 2013 Foot Locker ThreePoint Contest might find Steph Curry, Matt Bonner, Paul George, Kyrie Irving,Christian Louboutin Outlet, Steve Novak and Ryan Anderson go headtohead as they look to win the prize that Kevin Love li

Moncler Down
    February 10th, 2014 02:04

6538 You should find an company with an office in your country so that you can confirm credentials There is no incorporated nForce 200MCP or anything to offer with5 cents a reveal,Moncler Madrid, taking the full year results to 35 you may want to consider that Nvidia has had a few of the worst drivers (actually) for that OSOn Friday, the actual rebels seized Damara, which had been the boundary line drafted by regional causes before the January serenity accord was signed Bancorp in Brazil venture

Fat Johnnie
    February 13th, 2014 14:36

SW! Dude, there’s a total catastrophe where those books (in english O/V) are not available outside the USA. It’s totally crazy – a huge mistake by the publishers. (The English-purchasing market outside the US, is far bigger than the US, ask any app developer, say.) {Indeed, if you use your Aussie online accounts you will see how frustrating it is.} For example, you can buy _Midnighters_ (english) (ie, the one you wrote :) ) on amazon-kindle IN FRANCE no problem. But ridiculously you can’t buy _Leviathan_ (english) kindle, IN FRANCE. (same for other countries) It’s really fully ridiculous. (If you glance on any of amazon whatever, you’ll see 100s of comments “wth, this is one of those ridiculous titles where you can’t buy the english version outside the US” etc.) BTW. I’m the same age as you and live in the same countries (and a couple more) ;-) Freaky huh? :) Hopefully one of your krew or the publishers sees this, cheers!!!!!

botas tipo ugg h&m
    February 14th, 2014 08:57

Cardona and Reta say they were paid thousands of dollars a week just to be available — ready at all times to answer the call to kill. Two men reveal details about their lives as teen drug cartel assassins Now in prison, Rosalio Reta and Gabriel Cardona were hit men for drug lord “Z-40″ For each killing, they say, they each were paid about $10,000 Their stories offer a glimpse into a dark world that threatens countless Mexicans and Americans “I have no idea,” Cardona said. “It’s a violent world.

teste joosh
    February 15th, 2014 12:44

Writing is an art that everyone does it.Congratulate you for having this art.
    Your blog is unique

tarahi nama
    February 19th, 2014 16:28

Was excellent.
    Thank you very much., You are a good writer.
    In addition to art that will give you good
    I congratulate you

Portefeuille Louis Vuitton Zippy Coin Pas Cher M60268 Black
    March 23rd, 2014 17:14

The improper trading Horvath is alleged to have engaged in occurred at Sigma Capital, a division of SAC Capital that is based in New York City. Horvath reported to Michael Steinberg,14-14-1559,Portefeuille Louis Vuitton Boetie Pas Cher M63220 Brown, a long time top trader with SAC Capital,Portefeuille Louis Vuitton Joey Pas Cher M66582 Noir, who talks frequently to Cohen,Portefeuille Louis Vuitton Zippy Pas Cher M91458 Earth, according to people familiar with the matter. They had to drive down t

kaycam04
    March 26th, 2014 18:48

Do you plan on making a movie for Uglies?